Donald Trump is virtually tweeting Joe Biden by releasing statements with instant classic trolling.
“I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’ for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all,” read a statement from the former president. “I hope everyone remembers!”
Biden earlier today issued a joint statement bragging that his regime is “now on track to have enough vaccine supply for every American adult by the end of May — months earlier than anyone expected.”
Even left-wing FactCheck.org has hammered Biden for his “misleading vaccine boasts.” These “fact-checked” claims from late February are listed below from the left-wing organization:
“In remarks at a Pfizer manufacturing site, President Joe Biden made misleading claims while boasting about his administration’s progress in getting Americans vaccinated against COVID-19.”
- Biden claimed that the Trump administration had “failed to order enough vaccines.” It had contracts in place for plenty of vaccines for all Americans, provided other vaccines gained authorization; Biden increased the orders from the two companies with authorized vaccines.
- The president claimed there was “no real plan to vaccinate most of the country” when he took office. There was indeed a plan to acquire and distribute vaccines. The Biden administration has done more on increasing vaccination sites and vaccinators.
- Biden exaggerated when he claimed that vaccinations have “nearly doubled” on his watch. Even measured at its peak, the seven-day rolling average has gone up 67%.
- He said Moody’s Analytics estimated that if his full COVID-19 relief plan becomes law, “the economy will create 7 million jobs this year.” But the financial services firm said 3.5 million of those jobs would be created regardless.
- Biden said without his COVID-19 relief plan, 40 million Americans would lose their benefits under the federal nutrition program. To add context, Biden’s plan would extend a 15% benefit increase enacted in December for an additional three months.
It’s pretty bad when Biden can’t even fool left-wing “fact-checkers” with his erroneous boasts. Donald Trump is perfectly right to also call him out on it. We’ll see if the rest of the media follows suit.
This is breaking news. It will be updated as more information is forthcoming.
"*" indicates required fields
OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion.