The Biden presidency is a disaster. But it takes a former president to truly reveal just how much a disaster it really is.
That is what Donald Trump did on Thursday with a breathtaking list of failures of the Biden presidency… so far. Here it is in full:
In one year, Biden has caused a border crisis, an energy crisis, an inflation crisis, a labor crisis, a supply chain crisis, and a violent crime crisis—all while pushing the most radical left-wing agenda in history.
THE MOST ANTI-WORKER, ANTI-FAMILY, ANTI-AMERICA PRESIDENT EVER: Joe Biden inherited the most secure border in history, the fastest economic recovery on record, historically low gas prices, hard-won American Energy Independence, a domestic manufacturing renaissance, and a nation poised to flourish like never before—all thanks to the America-First agenda of President Trump. It took less than 12 months for Biden and the extremists in his party to turn it all into crisis, chaos, misery, and woe. It’s no wonder Biden is ending his first year with his approval ratings tanking to an all-time record low.
Even the media cannot cover up his dismal record of unrelenting failure:
- Inflation is the highest in nearly 40 years—decimating the wages and incomes of hardworking Americans.
- Gas prices have risen nearly 50% from one year ago.
- America’s southern border is GONE—with 2+ million illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. this year—the most ever recorded by far.
- Democrat-run cities across the country are hitting ALL-TIME HIGHS in murders and violent crime.
- Mass smash-and-grab robberies and lootings are taking place in cities and suburbs nationwide.
- Biden is pushing $5+ TRILLION in socialist spending bills crammed with nation-wrecking left-wing lunacy.
- Biden’s Radical Democrat Party is forcing CRT into our children’s schools, shoving male athletes onto women’s sports teams, pushing woke racism into our military, tearing down statues of Thomas Jefferson, desecrating our history, dismantling basic election-integrity measures, and breaking decades of precedent to use taxpayer dollars to fund late-term abortion and infanticide.
It’s all happening exactly as President Trump predicted. Joe Biden is a DISASTER.
THE “BIDENFLATION” DISASTER: IMPOVERISHING THE MIDDLE CLASS, CRUSHING THE AMERICAN DREAM
- Biden repeatedly promised that he would not raise taxes on anyone making “under $400,000”—a promise he has already tried to break many times.
- In reality, Biden’s out-of-control spending binge has triggered skyrocketing inflation that functions as a massive tax on EVERYTHING, at every income level—hitting working- and Middle-Class Americans hardest of all. Every American is poorer because Joe Biden is president.
- We have seen huge, double-digit increases in the price of cars, trucks, beef, bacon, eggs, sugar, pork, furniture, housing, and other staples of Middle Class life. But wages and incomes have not gone up to match.
- Real average weekly earnings (adjusted for inflation) have declined 8 months in a row—starting right after Biden signed his $2 trillion “American Rescue Plan” last spring.
- According to a December Gallup poll, 7 in 10 low-income Americans reported hardship due to rising prices.
- The Penn Wharton Budget Model estimates that Bidenflation will cost American families 6% of their budget this year, or $3,500—a humungous Biden tax increase on hardworking families.
- Joe Biden was WARNED about the inflation nightmare he was creating. In February, top Obama economic advisor Larry Summers warned publicly that Biden’s far-left agenda “will set off inflationary pressures of a kind we have not seen in a generation.”
But Biden did not listen, charging ahead with his socialist programs and saying in July of this year, “Some folks have raised worries that this could be a sign of persistent inflation. But that’s not our view. Our experts believe and the data shows that most of the price increases we’ve seen are—were expected and expected to be temporary.”
- Biden’s Chief of Staff contemptuously dismissed concerns about rising costs as “high class problems.”
- Now Biden is preposterously trying to claim that his latest $5 trillion spending bill “will take the pressure off of inflation”—an idea that not a single credible economist anywhere in the world believes.
- Instead, Larry Summers continues to warn that “there is significant reason to think inflation may accelerate” even further.
- As Democrat Senator Joe Manchin said of Biden’s signature legislative priority: “This is a recipe for an economic crisis.”
BIDEN’S ERA OF ECONOMIC MISERY: JOB HOPES DASHED, GROWTH FORCASTS SLASHED, MILLIONS OF FORGOTTEN AMERICANS DISAPPEARING FROM THE LABOR FORCE
- In November, Biden claimed that “This recovery is faster, stronger, fairer and wider than almost anyone could have predicted.” FALSE.
- For the last four straight months, the number of jobs added to the economy fell short of expectations. Last month, the number of jobs created fell short of expectations by 360,000.
- The MISERY INDEX (a combination of the inflation and unemployment rates) has reached its highest level in nearly three decades under Biden.
- Consumer sentiment is now lower under Biden than at ANY time during the Trump presidency.
- Small business optimism fell to a record low after the election. Under President Trump, small business optimism soared to the highest level ever recorded.
- Biden’s socialist American Rescue Plan created a disastrous labor shortage by paying millions of people more money NOT to work—long after most Americans were vaccinated and Biden had declared victory over the pandemic.
- Record numbers of Americans have left the workforce under Biden, with 4.3 million dropping out of the workforce in August alone.
- Under Biden, the Congressional Budget Office has downgraded their long-term projections of economic growth compared to their estimates last year (even after the worst of the pandemic shutdowns).
- In July 2020, CBO projected average real GDP growth of 2.1% from 2025-2030. Now CBO is projecting that average real GDP growth will be just 1.6% for 2026-2031, marking a decrease of nearly 24%.
- The July 2020 report projected that real GDP growth would be well above 2% EVERY year from 2024-2028. CBO’s latest estimate projects that real GDP growth will not exceed 1.6% during ANY of those years.
- By contrast, President Trump’s economy SHATTERED PREDICTIONS.
- At the end of the Obama administration, the CBO projected 2 million jobs would be created within 3 years. Instead, America gained 7 million new jobs before the pandemic – more than three times the experts’ predictions.
- In the first 2 months of 2020 (before the pandemic), the U.S. economy added more jobs than CBO had projected would be created in the entire 12 months of 2020.
- The strong economy that President Trump built put America on track for a swift rebound after the pandemic. In 2020, third quarter GDP growth was the largest ever at 33.1 percent. Household net worth rose to an all-time high in Q2 2020.
- Unemployment quickly fell to half its pandemic peak. President Trump’s economy rapidly regained over half of the jobs lost, much faster than projected.
- The Trump economic recovery was the fastest in recorded history—with jobs regained 23 times faster than they were after the financial crisis in 2008 under the Obama-Biden administration.
- Even despite the pandemic and the pandemic-induced economic setbacks, Gallup found 56 percent of Americans felt that they were better off at the end of President Trump’s first term than they were when it started.
NOW BIDEN IS PUSHING THE LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN AMERICAN HISTORY—PUNISHING AMERICAN WORKERS AND REWARDING OUTSOURCERS WHO SEND JOBS TO CHINA
- According to the non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation, the Biden spending bill would RAISE TAXES on working families at virtually EVERY income level, and lower after-tax incomes of 80 percent of Americans.
- Even the liberal Tax Policy Center says Biden’s Build Back Better Act raises taxes on the Middle Class.
- The Biden tax plan is pro-China, anti-America. His plan would make the U.S. business tax rate dramatically higher than the tax rate in Communist China.
- Taking into account all taxes under Biden’s plan, the Democrat bill would give businesses an approximately 100 percent tax advantage to locate jobs in China, rather than in the United States. It’s a tax cut for outsourcers, paid for with the jobs and livelihoods of American Workers.
- Biden also rescinded President Trump’s “2-for-1” cap on job-killing regulations, and resumed the regulatory behemoth’s relentless mission to keep jobs out of the United States.
- Meanwhile, Biden promised in the campaign “not cut taxes for the super wealthy,” but that is exactly what he is fighting to do in his regressive tax plan.
- The “Build Back Better” bill provides nearly $300 billion to increase the cap on the state and local tax deduction. 98% of this tax cut would go to households making over six figures.
- While Biden’s policies hurt middle and low-income earners, President Trump’s America-First policies created the greatest economy in the history of the world:
- Record low African-American, Hispanic American, and Asian American unemployment rates.
- Record low unemployment among Native Americans, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and those without a high school diploma.
- Unemployment for women also reached its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
- Under President Trump, a record number of people between ages 25 and 34 were working.
- Record low poverty rates for Americans of every race and ethnic group—including record low Black and Hispanic American poverty rates.
- Real median-household income hit an ALL TIME HIGH.
- Income inequality dropped two years in a row and by the largest amount in over a decade.
- The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in their net worth.
- Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue-collar workers. Middle-class family income increased nearly $6,000—more than five times the gains during the entire Obama-Biden administration.
BIDEN SINGLEHANDEDLY CREATED THE WORST BORDER CATASTROPHE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD—AN ECONOMIC, NATIONAL SECURITY, AND HUMANITARIAN NIGHTMARE OF UNPRECEDENTED PROPORTIONS
- Biden inherited the most secure border in American history:
- President Trump ENDED CATCH-AND-RELEASE, instituted HISTORIC ASYLUM REFORMS, and implemented EXPEDITED REMOVALS for illegal border crossers. When migrants trespassed across our borders illegally, they were caught, detained, and promptly sent back home.
- After the historic reforms President Trump put into place, illegal border crossings fell by almost 90%.
- In addition, by the time President Trump left office, over 700 miles of border wall had been fully funded and contracted out, over 650 miles of border wall had been built or were undergoing construction, and more than 450 miles of border wall had been fully constructed.
- The Trump administration deployed nearly 5,000 troops to the Southern border. In addition, Mexico deployed tens of thousands of their own soldiers and national guardsmen to secure their side of the US-Mexico border.
- President Trump’s policies kept the American People SAFE. The Trump administration deported nearly 20,000 gang members, including almost 4,500 members of the brutal MS-13 gang, from American communities.
- President Trump also instituted NATIONAL SECURITY TRAVEL BANS to keep out terrorists, jihadists, and violent extremists by restricting travel from terror-afflicted countries—upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Immediately upon taking office, Joe Biden deliberately blew our border security to smithereens and invited millions of illegal aliens from all over the world to enter our country illegally.Biden issued 94 Open Borders executive actions in his first 100 days.
- Biden STOPPED removals, STOPPED border wall construction, and INSTITUTED CATCH-AND-RELEASE across the entire southern border—OPENING PANDORA’S BOX.
- Biden canceled the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, ripped up President Trump’s historic asylum agreements with Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras to prevent fraudulent use of our asylum system to gain entry, he abolished the Trump administration’s prohibition on deadly sanctuary cities receiving federal funds, and abolished the plan to determine whether Census respondents were even American citizens.
- He ordered a functional shutdown of ICE, and turned all of America into a nationwide Sanctuary for criminal aliens, with thousands of dangerous illegal aliens previously arrested for crimes now being released back onto American streets.
- Biden also created thousands of NON-ENFORCEMENT ZONES around America where MS-13 can roam free and ICE is not permitted to go.
- The Biden administration even banned the use of the word “illegal” when referring to illegal immigration.
- Foreign leaders from the region pointed out the obvious: Joe Biden had personally provoked a GIGANTIC migration crisis.
- Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said that “[e]xpectations were created that with the Government of President Biden there would be a better treatment of migrants. And this has caused Central American migrants, and also from our country, wanting to cross the border thinking that it is easier to do so.” He said, “They see him as the migrant president, and so many feel they’re going to reach the United States.”
- Guatemala’s President Alejandro Giammattei said, “The message changed to, we’re going to reunite families and we’re going to reunite children. The very next day the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”
- Both leaders have been punished by the Biden White House for stating the truth.
- Biden’s actions launched a year of unprecedented border incursions—while the White House pretended they had NO IDEA what was happening.
- In March, Biden blamed the changing seasons for a 21-year high in illegal border crossings, saying, “It happens every year.” That month, illegal migrants gathered in Tijuana, Mexico with the following message printed on their t-shirts: “Biden please let us in!” In March alone, the Biden administration spent $86 million taxpayer dollars to put up illegal aliens in hotels in Texas and Arizona. Biden also put VP Kamala Harris in charge as “border czar”—after Harris had previously compared ICE to the evil KKK.
- In April, Biden said, “We’ve now gotten control” of the border. That month, a new high 178,795 illegal border crossers were apprehended on the U.S. border, the overwhelming number of whom were promptly released into the interior.
- In May, Harris blamed a new high 180,597 illegal border crossers on “the lack of climate adaptation and climate resilience” in South American countries.
- In June, the Biden White House declared that “the administration has made significant progress at establishing a well-managed and secure border.” That month, a new high 189,034 illegal aliens flooded across the border.
- In July, Biden said, “With Vice President Harris’s leadership, we’re getting at the root causes of why people are migrating for our southern border.” That month, a new high 213,593 illegal border crossings occurred. The Biden-Harris claim is that the United States must transform the entirety of Central America before they can secure America’s border.
- In August, Biden proclaimed, “There is no wall high enough or ocean wide enough to keep us safe… from the COVID-19 in other countries.” That month, 209,840 illegal aliens poured across the Southern Border. Biden’s own administration estimated that nearly 20% of illegal alien family units crossing the border were infected with the virus. Unlike for law-abiding American citizens, under Biden, there are no vaccine mandates or testing requirements for illegal border crossers.
- In September, Biden said he would visit the border “at some point,” a promise he has yet to fulfill. That month, 192,001 illegal aliens crossed the border into the U.S.
- In October, there were another 160,000+ illegal crossings.
- In November, illegal border crossings rose again to 173,000, with a record number of arrivals from Nicaragua and Venezuela. The overwhelming number were single illegal alien adults
- In total, in 2021, Biden has aided and abetted over 2 MILLION illegal aliens in entering the United States—and even that number is a huge understatement.Because vast sections of the border are currently not patrolled as agents are conscripted into providing FREE TRANSPORT SERVICES to shuttle illegal aliens into the interior, these numbers are only a proxy for the mass influx that is occurring.
- Nonetheless, over the five summer months between April and August, this imperfect proxy for illegal border crossings rose by 945%, 674%, 471%, 413%, and 319% compared to the same time the year before.
- Border patrol arrests of illegal alien drug smugglers have increased by 453%.
- Border patrol arrests of illegal alien sex offenders have increased 212%.
- Border patrol arrests of illegal alien murderers have increased by over 1,900%.
- DEADLY DRUGS are pouring across Biden’s open border with 11,000 pounds of ULTRA-LETHAL FENTANYL detected by Border Patrol in fiscal year 2021, more than double the amount seized in the year prior.
- Last month, the amount of meth seized at the border increased by 161% compared to the same time the year before.
- Biden’s cruel and inhumane policies are pushing migrant children into the arms of coyotes, human traffickers, and child-smugglers—and he does not care.
- Biden exempted unaccompanied minors from Title 42, triggering the LARGEST WAVE OF UNACCOMPANIED MINORS IN HISTORY. A staggering 122,000 unaccompanied youths arrived in the span of one fiscal year—blowing every other record to bits.
- Biden also abolished the Trump administration’s National Security Travel Bans, and SURGED refugee admissions, including thousands of unvetted refugees from Afghanistan.
- He terminated crucial Trump immigration reforms including giving state and local governments authority over refugee resettlements, the suspension of welfare-dependent migrants, and the public-charge rule (ensuring new entrants do not become a burden on U.S. taxpayers). He rescinded the block on immigrants who will burden our public healthcare system, and he lifted President Trump’s suspension on most foreign workers and new green card recipients that ensured AMERICANS were first in line for jobs as the economy reopened.
- MEANWHILE, BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE PUSHING MASS AMNESTY FOR MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE MIDST OF THIS APOCOLYPTIC BORDER CALAMITY.
- Biden’s socialist spending bill gives illegals welfare and government benefits, and free child tax credits. It eliminates caps on Green Cards, allows unlimited chain migration, and grants unlimited numbers of foreign nationals the ability to PURCHASE permanent U.S. residency and taxpayer benefits for the low price of $2,500. It allows the Big Tech giants to replace qualified Americans with cheap foreign workers. And it issues diversity visas SPECIFICALLY to the people who were rejected by our Travel Ban because they came from the most dangerous places on earth.
THE BIDEN CRIME WAVE: BIDEN AND THE RADICAL LEFTISTS IN HIS PARTY HAVE UNLEASHED A TIDAL WAVE OF BLOODSHED AND CHAOS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- During his campaign, Biden linked arms with the radical Defund-the-Police movement, calling the police “absolutely” systemically racist, and labeled rioters, looters, and arsonists “peaceful protestors.” When asked if he agreed “we can redirect some of the funding” away from the police, Biden said, “Yes! Absolutely.”
- The Biden-Sanders “Unity” Manifesto called for abolishing Cash Bail and releasing 400,000 criminals from jail.
- Vice President Kamala Harris also called for “reimagining” policing and applauded Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti for defunding the police, while she donated to bail rioters, looters, and violent criminals out of jail.
- Months of anti-police rhetoric and violent riots incited by Biden, Harris, and other Democrat politicians resulted in the largest increase in America’s homicide rate in modern history and the most economically destructive riots ever recorded.
- In office, Biden has surrounded himself with Defund-the-Police Radicals.
- Biden’s Labor Secretary, Marty Walsh, proposed redirecting $12 million away from the Boston Police Department as Mayor.
- Biden Justice Department Associate Attorney General Vanita Gupta believes it is “critical” to “decrease police budgets and the scope, role, and responsibility of police in our lives.”
- Biden Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke asserted that “We must invest less in police.
- Crime in America’s largest cities (all Democrat-run) SKYROCKETED during the first part of the year, with a 24% increase in the murder rate over last year according to the latest data.
- 12 major Democrat-run cities have now hit all-time homicide records—Philadelphia, Columbus, Toledo, St. Paul, Indianapolis, Austin, Albuquerque, and Tucson to name a few.
- Carjackings are also soaring in Democrat-run cities with “Chicago seeing a 44% increase, Washington, D.C. up 45%, and New York an 81% increase,” according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
- BIDEN’S WEAK ON CRIME JUSTICE DEPARTMENT has dismissed nearly half of federal cases against Portland rioters. Biden has pushed to end cash bail including for persons charged with violent crimes, moved to slash sentences for drug traffickers and made permanent a policy that allowed thousands of “at risk” federal prisoners to spend their prison sentences at home.
- Biden is also pushing legislation to strip officers of qualified immunity, an attack on law enforcement everywhere.
- It’s no surprise that, under Biden, police officers are leaving their forces en-masse. The retirement rate in police departments nationwide increased by 45% over 2020 and 2021 with another 18% of officers resigning from their positions. This depletion of experienced cops makes rare and tragic mistakes drastically more likely. Meanwhile, Biden’s unconstitutional vaccine mandate is driving even more officers off the job.
- Biden is hiring prosecutors who refuse to prosecute crime. He recently nominated Rachael Rollins to become the U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts. As District Attorney, Rollins refused to prosecute trespass, shoplifting, larceny, disorderly conduct, receiving stolen property, driving with a suspended license, breaking and entering, wanton or malicious destruction of property, threats, possession with intent to distribute, non-marijuana drug possession, and resisting arrest.
- Under this Radical Democrat leadership at the federal, state, and local level, the country is falling into TOTAL MEYHEM. From suburban Philadelphia to Chicago to San Francisco, lawlessness is breaking out, with waves of smash-and-grab robberies seen almost every day
- In Chicago, fourteen robbers barged into a Louis Vuitton store and left with over $100,000 in handbags. In San Francisco’s Central District, larceny and theft incidents are up nearly 90% and overall crime is up almost 52% through November.
- HOW BAD IS IT?The Biden IRS is issuing guidance that criminals must report stolen property as INCOME on their taxes.(“Stole something? IRS says stolen property and bribes must be reported as income” – USA Today, December 28, 2021)
- Under President Trump, we supported our police and law enforcement like never before.
- President Trump ENDED the Obama administration’s 8-year crusade against law enforcement, revitalized Project Safe Neighborhoods to step up prosecutions of violent criminals, made $760 billion in surplus military equipment available to protect officers in the line of duty, sent hundreds of federal officers to Chicago, Detroit, Albuquerque, and other cities to support local law enforcement through Operation Legend, supported the DEATH PENALTY for cop killers, and provided states $400 million dollars to hire MORE police.
BIDEN’S ENERGY SURRENDER: CRUSHING AMERICAN WORKERS AND FAMILIES TO APPEASE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS
- Under President Trump, the United States achieved ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, became the number one oil and gas producer on earth, and a NET ENERGY EXPORTER for the first time in 70 years.
- Under the Trump administration, average annual gas prices fell to theirlowest level in more than 15 years, and American families SAVED $2,500 a year in lower gas prices and electric bills.
- President Trump APPROVED the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, opened ANWR to oil and gas exploration and development, rolled back burdensome and unnecessary regulations that hurt energy production, streamlined regulations for energy infrastructure permitting, slashed the time to approve drilling permits on public land in half, ended the War on Coal, CANCELLED the Obama administration’s so-called Clean Power Plan, and withdrew from the disastrous, one-sided Paris Climate Accord.
- At the same time, the air became 7 percent cleaner, and the U.S. reduced emissions more than any country in the Paris Agreement after the U.S. withdrew—reaching the lowest level in 25 years.
- Biden has systematically dismantled the foundations of American Energy Independence to satisfy AOC, Ilhan Omar, and the other extremists calling the shots in the Democrat Party.
- Biden CANCELED the Keystone XL pipeline on his first day—and then he approved the Russian Pipeline!
- He rejoined the Paris Climate Accord, which allows China and India to keep polluting while decimating U.S. manufacturing and punishing Middle Class Americans with an estimated $30,000 in increased energy costs for a family of four over ten years.
- Biden halted new oil and natural gas leases on federal lands, began onerous “reviews” of existing energy production permits, attacked oil and gas producers, closed off ANWR for drilling, and is currently considering a full fracking ban.
- He has targeted energy companies for crippling tax hikes, directed agencies to impose new regulations requiring companies to disclose “climate-related financial risk” (a strategy to promote “divestment” in the U.S. energy industry), and is currently considering a plan to shut down a pipeline in Michigan that transports over half-a-million barrels of oil a day. Meanwhile, his gigantic spending and “infrastructure bills” double-down on this fringe agenda by investing hundreds of billions in the socialist GREEN NEW DEAL.
- As a result, energy prices are soaring—helping drive the Bidenflation crisis.
- The consumer price index for energy rose by a whopping 33.3% over the last year; the index for gasoline rose by over 58%, and the index for fuel oil increased by over 59% since last year.
- Nationwide, gas prices are up 50% since this time last year.
- Because of Biden’s disastrous anti-energy policies, Americans using natural gas could pay up to 50% more on heating than they did last year. Those who use propane could spend as much as 94% more. (Energy Information Administration, “Short-Term Energy Outlook” – December 7, 2021)
- Now Joe Biden is begging OPEC for help—after he attacked domestic production and then picked a completely unnecessary fight with Saudi Arabia.
- To ease political pressure amid his collapsing approval ratings, Biden also recklessly tapped into the Strategic Reserve that President Trump filled up at bargain prices to be used in case of national emergency.
- Asked recently what he would do to lower gas prices, Biden admitted, “I must tell you, I don’t have a near-term answer.”
- Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm thinks the Biden energy crisis is FUNNY. Asked how Biden would address it, she declared, “That is hilarious. Would that I had the magic wand on this.”
- Meanwhile, absentee Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg (who deserted his job for 3 months in the midst of the largest supply chain crisis in American history) has proclaimed that Americans worried about gas prices should purchase an electric vehicle and they will “never have to worry about gas prices again.” Perhaps the Biden administration hasn’t heard that the average electric vehicle goes for almost $56,000, considerably more than the average American makes in a year.
THE MOST RADICAL-LEFT ADMINISTRATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY – WAGING WAR ON PARENTS, WAR ON FAMILY, WAR ON FAITH, WAR ON AMERICAN VALUES, AND WAR ON THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE
- PROMOTING CRITICAL RACE THEORY AND OTHER MARXIST IDEOLOGIES – On his first day in office, Biden dissolved President Trump’s 1776 Commission that was dedicated to celebrating American history, and signed an Executive Order to push trainings in toxic Critical Race Theory throughout the federal government.
- INDOCTRINATING AMERICA’S CHILDREN– Biden’s Department of Education proposed a rule providing taxpayer funding for public schools to teach CRT and leftist attacks on the American founding, including the historically-discredited 1619 Project and a textbook that openly called for racial discrimination, claiming, “The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.
- UNLEASHING THE FBI AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ON PATRIOTIC PARENTS – Biden’s Attorney General ordered the DOJ and FBI to target parents showing up at school board meetings objecting to Critical Race Theory and leftist gender ideology being forced down their children’s throats
- IMPOSING ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT DISCRIMINTION – From distributing lifesaving COVID treatments to providing loan relief for farmers, Biden has replaced the Constitution’s promise of equal treatment under the law with the Marxist principle of “equity”—code for government discrimination based on race and gender.
- DRIVING UP THE COST OF CHILDCARE– Biden’s socialist “Build Back Better” plan is projected to DOUBLE the price of childcare for hardworking Americans, with one study by one of the nation’s top economists showing that a typical family with an infant and a four-year-old would pay an additional $27,000 a year in childcare costs under Biden’s plan. Even left-wing analysts are admitting it is insane.
- MOST ANTI-LIFE PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME – Biden eliminated the Hyde Amendment in his budget and went all-in on taxpayer-funded abortion. He reversed the Mexico City Policy and is now sending U.S. taxpayer dollars to fund abortions globally, and he also eliminated the Trump administration order that restricted funding for the abortion industry here in the U.S.
- TAXPAYER-FUNDED PAYOFFS TO FAKE NEWS JOURNALISTS– BBB includes $1.7 billion to subsidize the payrolls of media organizations, an outrageous payoff and violation of journalists’ “independence.”
- SHAMELESS GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP OF FREE SPEECH – Press Secretary Psaki stated chillingly that the White House is “regularly making sure social media platforms are aware of the latest narratives” and believes that if a user is banned from one platform, they should be banned from ALL platforms.
- ATTACKING RELIGIOUS LIBERTYAND FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE – The Biden administration has moved to dismantle religious protections for churches and businesses, gut faith-based adoption, abolish girls’ sports, and require doctors to perform unalterable gender-transition surgeries on children without parental notification.
- ATTACKING THE SECOND AMENDMENT– Biden proposed a sweeping attack on the right to keep and bear arms in his widely-panned and bizarrely-delayed Address to a Joint Session of Congress. He also nominated a radical gun grabber to lead the ATF, an extremist who said he believed the government should “arrest [gun-owners] before committing crimes rather than responding after the fact.”
- RADICAL ASSAULT ON ELECTION INTEGRITY AND THE RIGHT TO VOTE– Biden and the Radical Left Democrats in Congress spent 2021 pushing legislation to usurp states’ sacred Constitutional authority to run their own elections. The Democrats are trying to institutionalize massive election “fraud-by-design.” Their legislation would ban Voter ID nationwide, mandate that states allow “ballot harvesting” (a well-known technique Democrat operatives use to cheat), and much, much more.
- RESUMING OBAMA’S CRUSADE TO ABOLISH THE SUBURBS – Biden reimposed Obama’s radical “AFFH” housing power-grab that puts leftist federal bureaucrats in charge of local zoning, so they can carry out the far-left’s war to abolish single-family home zoning nationwide.
NO PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY HAS EVER CAUSED SO MUCH DAMAGE IN SO SHORT A TIME. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE.
Miss Trump yet?
"*" indicates required fields
OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion.